- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup self - raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150g dack chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup macadamias
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180 degrees C. Lightly grease and line 3 baking trays.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together until pale and creamy. Sift flour and soda together. Fold through creamed mixture. mix in chocolate and nuts.
- Roll rounded tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Arrange on prepared trays 3cm apart. flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until lightly golden. Cool completely.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More