- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup self - raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150g dack chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup macadamias
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180 degrees C. Lightly grease and line 3 baking trays.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together until pale and creamy. Sift flour and soda together. Fold through creamed mixture. mix in chocolate and nuts.
- Roll rounded tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Arrange on prepared trays 3cm apart. flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until lightly golden. Cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More