- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced w 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups sweentened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9" round pan.
- Microwave chocolate and butter/margarine at high until chocolate is melted, then stir until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, sugar, vaniila, 1/4 cup flour, baking soda and salt.
- Alternating, beat in remain flour and water until blended. pour into pan and bake for 30 min; cool on rack.
- Then slice the cake horizontally and layer strawbers and whipped cream in between the halves of cake.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More