- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced w 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups sweentened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9" round pan.
- Microwave chocolate and butter/margarine at high until chocolate is melted, then stir until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, sugar, vaniila, 1/4 cup flour, baking soda and salt.
- Alternating, beat in remain flour and water until blended. pour into pan and bake for 30 min; cool on rack.
- Then slice the cake horizontally and layer strawbers and whipped cream in between the halves of cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Foodie BabySee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More