- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 21oz cans strawberry pie filling
- 1 10oz box frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 3/4 c butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350. In ungreased 13x9 pan, pour pie filling and strawberries; stir gently to mix.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix and butter with electric mixer on low until crumbly. Crumble over fruit mixture. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until bubbly around edges and top is set. Cool at least 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More