- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 21oz cans strawberry pie filling
- 1 10oz box frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 3/4 c butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350. In ungreased 13x9 pan, pour pie filling and strawberries; stir gently to mix.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix and butter with electric mixer on low until crumbly. Crumble over fruit mixture. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until bubbly around edges and top is set. Cool at least 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Home cookingSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More