- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- In slow cooker layer ingredients in order given.
- Be sure and season potatoes, and meat to your liking.
- Let simmer 5-6 hrs. on low-medium heat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More