- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- In slow cooker layer ingredients in order given.
- Be sure and season potatoes, and meat to your liking.
- Let simmer 5-6 hrs. on low-medium heat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More