- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- In slow cooker layer ingredients in order given.
- Be sure and season potatoes, and meat to your liking.
- Let simmer 5-6 hrs. on low-medium heat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Social CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More