- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- In slow cooker layer ingredients in order given.
- Be sure and season potatoes, and meat to your liking.
- Let simmer 5-6 hrs. on low-medium heat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More