- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 3/4 cup (firmly packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- combine butter, flour, and 1/4 cup sugar; turn into greased 9-inch square pan. bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. mix remaining sugar and baking powder with coconut flavoring and eggs; add coconut and pecans. spread evenly over top of first mixture. bake at 375 for 30 minutes. cut brownies while warm; cool and remove from pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
My Family CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More