- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two 14-ounce cans light unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cups canned chicken broth
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped lemongrass*
- 1/4 cup fish sauce (nam pla)*
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 serrano chili, sliced into rounds
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce*
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- *Available at Asian markets and many supermarkets across the country.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Add chicken;
- simmer until cooked through,
- about 5 minutes.
- Mix in green onions, basil and lime juice..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More