- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 can corn niblets, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 T roasted garlic
- 1 C olive oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t ground grains of paradise
- Mix corn niblets with olive oil, roasted garlic, salt, and grains of paradise. This step is important so the garlic will get mixed in well with the rest of the ingredients, and the corn niblets can stand up to being mixed without turning into mush
- Dice avocado and add to mixture
- Dice roma tomatoes and add to mixture
- Carefully mix all ingredients together, you want to try to keep as much of the integrity of the avocado and tomato - this is caviar after all!
- Cover and chill for at least an hour
NotesI think the name of this dip is just so cute! It is from a Christian School cookbook, and I have made slight changes to suit my taste a little more - the biggest one to me is it used to have raw garlic in it, and I use my staple roasted garlic - that way you aren't having to cover your mouth the whole day!
This is great with Pita chips or really thick corn chips
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More