- 4 T water
- 1/4 cup sherry( I skip this and use veggie stock low sodium)
- 6 cups heavy cream
- 2 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 cans 6 oz tomato paste
- 3-4 T Old Bay Seafood seasoning
- 2 T fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 t Tabasco sauce
- 3 6oz cans crab meat or 1 lb fresh lump crab meat
Met butter in a large pot on medium heat. Add sherry and cook one minute. Add cream, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Old Bay Seasoning, parsley and Tabasco sauce. Stir until smooth. Add crab meat and heat through.
This is level one pro/fats and veggies from Somersize Recipe contest book volume two. created by Margaret Fogarty
No Reviews at this time.