- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10-1/2oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 c water
- 4 large carrots, thickly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 6oz pkg seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halved (about 2 lbs)
- Mix soup, water, carrots and rice in 3 1/2 quart slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More