- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10-1/2oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 c water
- 4 large carrots, thickly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 6oz pkg seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halved (about 2 lbs)
- Mix soup, water, carrots and rice in 3 1/2 quart slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More