- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10-1/2oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 c water
- 4 large carrots, thickly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 6oz pkg seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halved (about 2 lbs)
- Mix soup, water, carrots and rice in 3 1/2 quart slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More