CREAMY POTATO AND ROSEMARY BAKE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large (1kg) potaotoes
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere cheese
- using a fork, pierce each potato 5 times. place potatoes, evenly spaced, around a large, microwave-safe plate. microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes or until just tender. carefully remove plate from microwave. set aside until cool enough to handle. cut potatoes into 1cm thick slices.
- preheat oven to 180/160 degrees C fan forced. grease a 5cm - deep pie dish. place mustard, cream and egg yolk in a jug. season with salt and pepper. whisk to combine. arrange one - third potato, slightly overlapping, over base of prepared dish. sprinkle with one - third rosemary leaves and one - third cheese. repeat layers twice more with remaining potato, rosemary and cheese. pour cream mixture over the potato mixture layers. bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and cheese is melted and golden. stand for 10 minutes. serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More