- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake or 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More