- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake or 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Nick's PicksSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More