- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake or 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Lau Family Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More