crock pot lasangna
* 1 lb ground beef
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 tablespoon dried oregano
* 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
* 1 (9 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles
* 12 ounces ricotta cheese
* 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Place ground beef and onion in skillet and cook until beef is browned. Add the oregano and parsley during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Place about 1 cup of the pasta sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Add one layer of noodles, breaking to fit.
Add layers of ground beef mixture, ricotta, motzerella, pasta sauce. Repeat this again starting with another layer of noodles. Reserve some extra motzerella to sprinkle on top of the last layer of sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Pairs Well With
"no boil" noodles. Regular ones are fine.