- Cooking Time: 20 MIN
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 30 MIN
- 5 cups flour
- 5 tspns bakewell cream
- 21/2 tspns baking soda
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tblspn sugar
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 2cups milk
- cookie sheet lined with REYNOLDS PARCHMENT PAPER.
- IN A LARGE MIXING BOWL ADD ALL DRY INGREDIENTS.
- CUT IN SHORTENING WITH PASTRY BLENDER UNTIL IT FORMS PEA SIZE BALLS.
- MAKE A WELL IN THE MIDDLE AND ADD ALL THE MILK AT ONCE.
- MIX UNTIL BLENDED.
- TURN OUT ON FLOURED SURFACE, NEED 2 OR 3 TIMES,NOT TO MUCH OR BISCUITS WILL BE TUFF.
- ROLL OUT DOUGH TO ABOUT 1 TO 1 1/2 INCH THICH.
- CUT WITH BISCUIT CUTTER OR FLOURED GLASS. (I'VE EVEN USED FESTIVE COOKIE CUTTERS AT THE HOLIDAY'S)
- PLACE BISCUITS ON REYNOLDS PARCHMANT PAPER LIND COOKIE SHEET SO THE ARE TOUCHING. BAKE @ 400 DEGREES FOR 20 MINUTES OR NICE GOLDEN BROWN.
NotesI used to be a cook at some local restaurants. biscuits were a favorite request. Over the years i perfected my recipe to my families delight. I make these for all family holiday's and get togethers, i hope you enjoy them too.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More