- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 to 15
- 1 kilo Raw Deer tenderloins
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 med. onions chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp smashed ginger
- 1 tsp rock salt
- slice the deer tenderloins into cubes or slices like 3/4 inch by 3/4 inch or close to this.
- Add all ingredients.
- It is best to let it sit chilled for at least a half an hour.
- The vinegar can work on the meat this way.
- Eat it with some rice or starch and add some veggies on the side.
NotesWhile hunting in Lanai, my host turned me onto this recipe. On Lanai they eat alot of deer and this was amazing
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More