- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 to 15
BackstoryWhile hunting in Lanai, my host turned me onto this recipe. On Lanai they eat alot of deer and this was amazing
- 1 kilo Raw Deer tenderloins
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 med. onions chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp smashed ginger
- 1 tsp rock salt
- slice the deer tenderloins into cubes or slices like 3/4 inch by 3/4 inch or close to this.
- Add all ingredients.
- It is best to let it sit chilled for at least a half an hour.
- The vinegar can work on the meat this way.
- Eat it with some rice or starch and add some veggies on the side.