- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 to 15
- 1 kilo Raw Deer tenderloins
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 med. onions chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp smashed ginger
- 1 tsp rock salt
- slice the deer tenderloins into cubes or slices like 3/4 inch by 3/4 inch or close to this.
- Add all ingredients.
- It is best to let it sit chilled for at least a half an hour.
- The vinegar can work on the meat this way.
- Eat it with some rice or starch and add some veggies on the side.
NotesWhile hunting in Lanai, my host turned me onto this recipe. On Lanai they eat alot of deer and this was amazing
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More