- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstorythis recipe is so easy and so tasty. and best of all, low fat. and very filling.
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 or 5 large carrots
- 1 large leek
- 2 to 3 pints of chicken stock (Knorr stock cubes are best)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 and half ounces of red lentils
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 heaped teaspoons of mixed herbs
- just put everything into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down, and simmer for about 1 hour. Put half the soup into the food processor and puree, then put back in the saucepan with the rest of the soup. Tasty!