- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 or 5 large carrots
- 1 large leek
- 2 to 3 pints of chicken stock (Knorr stock cubes are best)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 and half ounces of red lentils
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 heaped teaspoons of mixed herbs
- just put everything into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down, and simmer for about 1 hour. Put half the soup into the food processor and puree, then put back in the saucepan with the rest of the soup. Tasty!
Notesthis recipe is so easy and so tasty. and best of all, low fat. and very filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More