- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of milk
- italian seasoning
- black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- cooked carrots
- cooked potatoes
- 1 small can of peas
- 2 pie crust (store bought or homemade your choice)
- Microwave butter, flour, and milk until butter is melted (or just about melted).
- Add a healthy shake of Italian seasoning and pepper (if you need more specific measurements I would say at least a tablespoon).
- Whisk until creamy and thick, it usually does not take to much whisking to achieve the right consistency.
- Combine all the ingredients into the sauce and stir so everything gets nice and coated.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 an hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More