- Cooking Time: 3hrs
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- * 4-5 lbs chuck roast
- * 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- * 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix (I use beefy onion flavor)
- * 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced thin
- * seasoning salt
- * garlic powder
- * pepper
- * 1 1/2-2 cups water
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Season the roast with the dry seasonings (don't overdo).
- 3 Sprinkle the dry soup mix onto the meat.
- 4 Spread mushroom soup over the top and add onions.
- 5 Add water, cover tightly with foil.
- 6 Bake for three hours.
- 7 Add any desired vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.) during the last hour of cooking.
NotesI got this recipe from my baby's momma (lol) about 16 yrs ago
she could make it good but i made it better!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More