- Cooking Time: 3hrs
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
BackstoryI got this recipe from my baby's momma (lol) about 16 yrs ago
she could make it good but i made it better!!!!
- * 4-5 lbs chuck roast
- * 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- * 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix (I use beefy onion flavor)
- * 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced thin
- * seasoning salt
- * garlic powder
- * pepper
- * 1 1/2-2 cups water
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Season the roast with the dry seasonings (don't overdo).
- 3 Sprinkle the dry soup mix onto the meat.
- 4 Spread mushroom soup over the top and add onions.
- 5 Add water, cover tightly with foil.
- 6 Bake for three hours.
- 7 Add any desired vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.) during the last hour of cooking.