- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Crust ingredients until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir all Pecan Filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over hot crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Makes:36 bars
NotesLove pecan pie? Get the same rich flavor in a bar cookie with only a few minutes of preparation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More