- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- hard boiled eggs (simmered in hot oil like a sun tan)
- G+G paste
- onion sliced
- cumin pwd
- corianda pwd
- chillie flakes
- tumric pwd
- tomatoes diced
- corianda leaves
- heat oil and in the slice onion to a golden brown
- add in the G+G paste turmric pwd chillie flakes cumin pwd corianda pwd salt and stir fry till oil appears.
- add the tomatoes stir cook to reduce the water.
- add a wee bit of water add the corianda leaves let cook for a second
- remove from heat
- serve with any kind of bread french indian or steam rice.
Notesasian comfort food
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More