- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1/2 cup Smoked salmon spreadable
- 1/2 tsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dill weed
- 6 Large eggs
- 2 tsp water
- 4 English muffins split and toasted
- Combine cream cheese, dill and 2 tbsp water in small saucepan.
- Heat and stir on medium-low until smooth Stir occasionally.
- Pour water into large frying pan until it is 2 inches deep. Bring to a boil.
- fry up 4 eggs unitl desired texture/tenderness.
- Place on muffin halves.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture onto eggs.
- Serves 4
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More