- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1/2 cup Smoked salmon spreadable
- 1/2 tsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dill weed
- 6 Large eggs
- 2 tsp water
- 4 English muffins split and toasted
- Combine cream cheese, dill and 2 tbsp water in small saucepan.
- Heat and stir on medium-low until smooth Stir occasionally.
- Pour water into large frying pan until it is 2 inches deep. Bring to a boil.
- fry up 4 eggs unitl desired texture/tenderness.
- Place on muffin halves.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture onto eggs.
- Serves 4
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More