- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1/2 cup Smoked salmon spreadable
- 1/2 tsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dill weed
- 6 Large eggs
- 2 tsp water
- 4 English muffins split and toasted
- Combine cream cheese, dill and 2 tbsp water in small saucepan.
- Heat and stir on medium-low until smooth Stir occasionally.
- Pour water into large frying pan until it is 2 inches deep. Bring to a boil.
- fry up 4 eggs unitl desired texture/tenderness.
- Place on muffin halves.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture onto eggs.
- Serves 4
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More