- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups reconstituted cranberry juice concentrate 12 ounces seltzer [ sparkling water]
- ice cubes optional 1 orange optional
- chill juice and seltzer
- combine juices in a punch bowl
- pour seltzer down the sides to preserve the carbonation. add ice cubes .
- punch can be garnished with tiny wedges of fresh orange'for color'interest'and flavor[ cut an orange into eights' then each eighth into tiny cross wise wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More