- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups reconstituted cranberry juice concentrate 12 ounces seltzer [ sparkling water]
- ice cubes optional 1 orange optional
- chill juice and seltzer
- combine juices in a punch bowl
- pour seltzer down the sides to preserve the carbonation. add ice cubes .
- punch can be garnished with tiny wedges of fresh orange'for color'interest'and flavor[ cut an orange into eights' then each eighth into tiny cross wise wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More