- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 1/3 cups breadcrumbs
- 20g butter
- salt and pepper
- 1.5kg turkey breast fillet
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. grease a wire rack and place in a large roasting pan. pour in enough hot water to cover the base of the roasting pan. combine pistachios, figs, thyme, breadcrumbs, butter salt and pepper in a bowl, mixing together with your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
- fill the cavity of the turkey with stuffing. place the turkey on the greased wire rack.
- cook for 45 minutes. remove the turkey from the oven and cover with foil. return to oven and cook for another 45 -55 minutes or until cooked through and juice run clear when thickest part of turkey of pierced. remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More