- Cooking Time: 90 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 1/3 cups breadcrumbs
- 20g butter
- salt and pepper
- 1.5kg turkey breast fillet
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. grease a wire rack and place in a large roasting pan. pour in enough hot water to cover the base of the roasting pan. combine pistachios, figs, thyme, breadcrumbs, butter salt and pepper in a bowl, mixing together with your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
- fill the cavity of the turkey with stuffing. place the turkey on the greased wire rack.
- cook for 45 minutes. remove the turkey from the oven and cover with foil. return to oven and cook for another 45 -55 minutes or until cooked through and juice run clear when thickest part of turkey of pierced. remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More