- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 oranges or lemons
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 pounds of potatoes
- Put salmon in a tinfoil lined dish. Add the same amount of pesto to each fillet. Spread to cover whole fish.
- Roll one lemon on a cutting board. Cut this in half. Squeeze all of the lemon juice evenly onto the fish.
- Cut the other lemon into thin slices. You will need 8 slices.
- Put 2 slices on top of each fish fillet. Take the fish out to a barbecue or grill. Place the tinfoil on the grill. Do not place the dish on the grill. Cook until heated thuroughly.
- While fish is cooking, slice peppers into strips. Remove seeds. Cut the onion onto thin rings. Oil a pan and grill the peppers and onion. Add salt and pepper. In another pan, cook the potatoes until soft.
- Add the vegetables to the potatoes. Cover this and turn off the heat.
- Take fish off grill. Add pepper and serve with potato mixture.
NotesI made this for mothers day when I was 11 and I have made it for the past 3 years. My whole family loved it, even my brother, and that's saying something!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Special SmoothiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More