- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 oranges or lemons
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 pounds of potatoes
- Put salmon in a tinfoil lined dish. Add the same amount of pesto to each fillet. Spread to cover whole fish.
- Roll one lemon on a cutting board. Cut this in half. Squeeze all of the lemon juice evenly onto the fish.
- Cut the other lemon into thin slices. You will need 8 slices.
- Put 2 slices on top of each fish fillet. Take the fish out to a barbecue or grill. Place the tinfoil on the grill. Do not place the dish on the grill. Cook until heated thuroughly.
- While fish is cooking, slice peppers into strips. Remove seeds. Cut the onion onto thin rings. Oil a pan and grill the peppers and onion. Add salt and pepper. In another pan, cook the potatoes until soft.
- Add the vegetables to the potatoes. Cover this and turn off the heat.
- Take fish off grill. Add pepper and serve with potato mixture.
NotesI made this for mothers day when I was 11 and I have made it for the past 3 years. My whole family loved it, even my brother, and that's saying something!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More