- Cooking Time: 10-10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- -about 2 tablespoons butter
- -about 3 eggs per muffin
- -seasoning (salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, and basil)
- -English muffin or Bagel(I prefer bagel)
- -lunch meat cut in pieces
- -shredded cheese
- -Anything else such as onions, tomatoes, peppers, etc.
- -Heat frying pan and add butter
- -In a small cereal bowl, add eggs and beat with a fork. Add seasoning and beat again.
- -Meanwhile, your butter should be melted. If it is, then add your egg/seasoning batter at medium heat.
- -While your eggs are cooking, chop up your ingredients.
- -Using a spatula, lift up a corner of the egg and let the uncooked part run underneath.
- -Once the egg isn't so watery on the top, flip it over. Cook for a couple of minutes more.
- -Add your cheese and other ingredients to one half of your egg.
- -Flip the other side over, like an omelet and serve on an English muffin or a bagel
- -Eat it!
NotesI actually named this muffin of pride flying egg muffin because the egg sticks out the side and I think it looks like wings (until you eat it off, that is! Mmmm, eating one right now!).
I got the idea from the egg McMuffin from McDonald's, except mine's better! Ha ha ha!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More