- Cooking Time: 10-10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- -about 2 tablespoons butter
- -about 3 eggs per muffin
- -seasoning (salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, and basil)
- -English muffin or Bagel(I prefer bagel)
- -lunch meat cut in pieces
- -shredded cheese
- -Anything else such as onions, tomatoes, peppers, etc.
- -Heat frying pan and add butter
- -In a small cereal bowl, add eggs and beat with a fork. Add seasoning and beat again.
- -Meanwhile, your butter should be melted. If it is, then add your egg/seasoning batter at medium heat.
- -While your eggs are cooking, chop up your ingredients.
- -Using a spatula, lift up a corner of the egg and let the uncooked part run underneath.
- -Once the egg isn't so watery on the top, flip it over. Cook for a couple of minutes more.
- -Add your cheese and other ingredients to one half of your egg.
- -Flip the other side over, like an omelet and serve on an English muffin or a bagel
- -Eat it!
NotesI actually named this muffin of pride flying egg muffin because the egg sticks out the side and I think it looks like wings (until you eat it off, that is! Mmmm, eating one right now!).
I got the idea from the egg McMuffin from McDonald's, except mine's better! Ha ha ha!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking with Sabra
Christmas CookiesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More