- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound (2 packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 pound (3 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1-1/2 pounds icing sugar, sifted
- Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the butter until light and well-mixed, about 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut extract and mix well.
- Add the icing sugar and mix until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More