- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound (2 packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 pound (3 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1-1/2 pounds icing sugar, sifted
- Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the butter until light and well-mixed, about 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut extract and mix well.
- Add the icing sugar and mix until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More