- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vanilla protein powder (4 scoops)
- cocoa powder 2 T
- peanut butter or
- mix 4 times the protein powder mix with milk.(I use vanilla, about 4 scoops)
- add cocoa powder to taste (I use about 2 heaping tblsp.)I warm the milk
- some so the cocoa powder mixes better.
- some 6 pks splenda (I leave this out) do this to taste.
- Mix well and pour into Popsicle molds. (or small paper cups with sticks)
- I have to fight my kids away from them.
- I would imagine you could mix any mashed fruit to it.
NotesI have added peanut butter and mashed strawberries sometimes.
When I add peanut butter I use my Andrew Lessman Peanut butter Protein powder...for a Reeces flavored protein popsicles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Koken met Oma
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More