- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vanilla protein powder (4 scoops)
- cocoa powder 2 T
- peanut butter or
- mix 4 times the protein powder mix with milk.(I use vanilla, about 4 scoops)
- add cocoa powder to taste (I use about 2 heaping tblsp.)I warm the milk
- some so the cocoa powder mixes better.
- some 6 pks splenda (I leave this out) do this to taste.
- Mix well and pour into Popsicle molds. (or small paper cups with sticks)
- I have to fight my kids away from them.
- I would imagine you could mix any mashed fruit to it.
NotesI have added peanut butter and mashed strawberries sometimes.
When I add peanut butter I use my Andrew Lessman Peanut butter Protein powder...for a Reeces flavored protein popsicles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More