- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups wheat flour
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Grease 4 baking sheets.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl the flour, wheat germ, yeast and salt.
- Mix the oil and garlic together and then add in flour and stock until all of the ingredients are mixed.
- The mixture should be sticky but not too wet.
- Make dough into a ball and put it on a floured surface and roll out until the all the dough is about 1 ½ cm thick.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut into shapes.
- Place the raw biscuits on the baking sheets and bake in the oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until completely browned.
- After you turn off the oven leave biscuits in so that they harden completely.
- Put into an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More