- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups wheat flour
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Grease 4 baking sheets.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl the flour, wheat germ, yeast and salt.
- Mix the oil and garlic together and then add in flour and stock until all of the ingredients are mixed.
- The mixture should be sticky but not too wet.
- Make dough into a ball and put it on a floured surface and roll out until the all the dough is about 1 ½ cm thick.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut into shapes.
- Place the raw biscuits on the baking sheets and bake in the oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until completely browned.
- After you turn off the oven leave biscuits in so that they harden completely.
- Put into an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More