- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 125g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/4 cup self- raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to moderate, 180 degrees C. Lightly grease and line 2 baking trays.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Beat in egg and honey. Sift flour, ginger, cinnamon and soda together. Lightly fold into creamed mixture.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Arrange on prepared trays 3cm apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Get Fit With Good Food!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More