- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 125g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/4 cup self- raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to moderate, 180 degrees C. Lightly grease and line 2 baking trays.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Beat in egg and honey. Sift flour, ginger, cinnamon and soda together. Lightly fold into creamed mixture.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Arrange on prepared trays 3cm apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More