- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 125g butter, chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/4 cup self- raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to moderate, 180 degrees C. Lightly grease and line 2 baking trays.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Beat in egg and honey. Sift flour, ginger, cinnamon and soda together. Lightly fold into creamed mixture.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Arrange on prepared trays 3cm apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More