- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- (optional sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar, cooking oil, molasses, and egg. Beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in sugar if desired. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes or until done.
- I used a Tablespoon to measure out the dough and rolled into a ball, then in sugar, they came out great and everyone enjoyed them.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More