- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- (optional sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine brown sugar, cooking oil, molasses, and egg. Beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in sugar if desired. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes or until done.
- I used a Tablespoon to measure out the dough and rolled into a ball, then in sugar, they came out great and everyone enjoyed them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More