- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 to 2 heads of broccoli
- sprinkle onion powder
- 3 tbls of butter
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 2 chicken bullion
- quarter cup of flower
- 1 pint of half and half
- 1 pint of milk
- Wash and cut up broccoli.
- Melt butter in the pot, add broccoli, sprinkle with onion powder and add chicken broth and two chicken bullion.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Mash broccoli in pot.
- In a small bowl wisk flower with cold water to make a thin paste.
- Add to pot with broccoli.
- Cook one to two minutes, add half and half and milk.
- Do not bring to a boil just heat till hot enough.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More