- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- Oats // 2 cup
- Sesame seeds // 3/4 cup
- Almonds, whole // 1 cup
- Brown sugar // 2/3 cups
- Honey // 1/2 cup
- Peanut butter // 4 tbsp
- Vanilla extract // 2 tsp
- Salt // 1/2 tsp
- Dried cranberries // 1/2 cup
- 1. Preheat oven at 350F, toast almonds, seeds for 10 - 12 minutes. Combine oats, seeds, almonds and dried cranberries in a large bowl.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, honey, butter, vanilla extract and salt, bring to simmer. Pour the hot caramel into the dried ingredients mixture. Mix to combine.
- 3. Line foil or parchment paper in the square pan and pour in the combined mixture. Place another piece of foil or parchment paper on top of the mixture and use the back of a spoon or any tool with a flat bottom (I use the measuring cup) to press the mixture firmly into the pan and create a flat surface.
- 4. Let it chill in the refrigerator until firm.
NotesHealthy and tasty ♥
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More