Why I Love This Recipe
I got this recipe from a freind they are very easy to make and very healthy.you can adapt the recipe to suit you.
Ingredients You'll Need
200ml runny honey
75g wholemeal flour
150g rolled oats
100g chopped nuts
75g pumpkin seeds
100g sunflower seeds
175g dried fruits
1. preheat the oven to 180 degrees centegrade, line a 25 cm square tin.
2. melt the honey and margarine.
3. mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl then add the honey and margarine and mix well
4. pour into the prepared tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or untill golden brown.
5. leave to cool in the tin then turn out and cut into pieces.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Granola/Cereal