- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 aprox
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 50g margarine
- 200ml runny honey
- 75g wholemeal flour
- 150g rolled oats
- 100g chopped nuts
- 75g pumpkin seeds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 175g dried fruits
- 1. preheat the oven to 180 degrees centegrade, line a 25 cm square tin.
- 2. melt the honey and margarine.
- 3. mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl then add the honey and margarine and mix well
- 4. pour into the prepared tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or untill golden brown.
- 5. leave to cool in the tin then turn out and cut into pieces.
NotesI got this recipe from a freind they are very easy to make and very healthy.you can adapt the recipe to suit you.