- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- olive oil
- 5 thick slices white bread, quartered
- 125g frozen spinach, thawed
- 200g shaved ham
- 1 large roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 100g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- preheat oven to 180 degrees C. spray an 8 cup capacity ovenproof dish with oil. stand bread quarters, in rows, crust side down. squeeze excess moisture from spinach. place spinach, ham and tomato between and around bread quarters. sprinkle with ricotta.
- whisk eggs, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper in a jug. pour over bread. bake for 30 minutes or until golden and just set. serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More