- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb cooked hamburger
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c frozen greenbeans (or fresh if available)
- 3 c frozen corn (fresh if available)
- 2 cans rotel (1 mild and 1 original)
- 3 tsp of beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 small onion, finly diced
- 3 c water
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 bag baby carrots, sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together except cooked hamburger. Cook on low for 1 1/2 hours then add in cooked hamburger and continue cooking for another 1/2 hour. Adjust salt if needed and check potatoes and carrots for doneness.
NotesI adapted this recipes from a blog called pink rollingpin. Here is the recipe with the changes I made.