- Cooking Time: 45-60 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 lbs Frozen Hasbrowns
- 1/2 c Melted Margarine
- 1 tea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Diced Onion
- 1 can Creamof Chickes Soup
- 2 c Grated American or Chedder Cheese
- 1 small (about a cup) Sour Cream
- 2 c Crushed Corn Flaces
- Thaw hasbrowns & mix 1st 7 ingredents & put in butter 9x13 dish, sprinkle with Corn Flakes
- Drizzle 1/4 cup of margarine, melted, over Corn Flakes
- Do No Cover, Bake 45-60 min at 350 degrees
NotesThis is my grandma's recipe. It is a great dish for Breakfast or dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More