- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 loaf
- Preparation Time:
- 250g plain shortbread biscuits
- 400g milk or dark chocolate
- 60g copha, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hundreds and thousands
- grease and line a 25cm x 7 1/2cm bar pan. break biscuits into small pieces by hitting gently with a rolling pin. place into a bowl.
- break chocolate into small pieces and place into a heatproof bowl with the copha. place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. stir constantly until chocolate and copha are melted and smooth.
- pour melted chocolate mixture over biscuits and gently stir until well combined. spoon into prepared pan. sprinkle with hundreds and thousands and place in the fridge to set overnight. remove from the fridge 30 minutes before required. cut into slices to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Food Travels Through Italy
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More