homestyle muddy buddies
4 1/2 cup chex cereal
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips)
1/4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
1/8 cup butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 gallon sized ziploc bag
1. using a large mixing bowl and dry measuring cups, measure the cereal and pour it into the bowl.
2. set the bowl of cereal aside
3. using a medium mixing bowl, measure and pour in the chocolate chips, peanutbutter, and butter.
4. stir the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter together
5. place the bowl in the microwaveand set it to high 30 sec.
6. take out the melted mixture & stir until smooth.
7. once the mixture is smooth measue and pour in the vanilla
8. pour the melted in the bowl with the cereal, coating the cereal. every single chex mix must be coated in chocolate
9. once the cereal is coated w/ the melted mixture pour into the ziploc bag
10. measure and pour the powdered sugar into the ziploc bag
11. shake the bag carefully until the powdered sugar has coated the mixture.
12. spread wax paper on the table and pour the buddy buddies to cool