- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup barbecued sauce
- 8 skinless chicken thigh cutlet
- preheat oven to 220 degrees C/200 degrees C fan forced. line baking paper. place a wire rack in tray
- place lemon rind, honey, garlic, mustard and barbecued sauce in a large bowl. stir to combine. add chicken. toss to coat. place chicken on wire rack. drizzle with remaining marinade. bake, basting with pan juices every 10 minutes, for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More