- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 300ml carton thickened cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/4 tsp gelatine
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 50g bar chocolate - coated honey - comb, crushed
- place thickened cream, honey, milk and sugar in a medium saucepan. stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. bring to the boil. remove from heat.
- sprinkle gelatine over water and stir over heat in a small heatproof jug. stand jug in a pan of simmering water and stir over heat until dissolved. stir into hot cream mixture. remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- place mascarpone in large bowl. whisk until smooth. whisk in 1/2 cup of cooled cream mixture until combined, then whisk in remaining cream mixture.
- divide mixture evenly among six small dishes (1/3 cup capacity). cover and refrigerate overnight
- just before serving, top each panna cotta with some crushed honeycomb bar.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More