- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 125ml yellowbox honey
- 125g dijon mustard
- 2 tbs thickened cream
- 4 pork scotch fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 green cabbage, core remove, leaves shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, core remove, leaves shredded
- 125g (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- preheat grill to medium. combine honey and mustard in a jug. combine 80ml (1/3 cup) of honey mixture with cream in a bowl.
- place pork in a baking dish. add garlic to remaining honey mixture and pour over pork. set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- remove pork from marinade and place on wire rack over a baking tray. cook pork under preheated grill for 3 - 4 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
- meanwhile, combine green and red cabbage, mayonnaise, parsley and caraway seeds in large bowl
- serve pork with honey mustard sauce, coleslaw and slice of bread
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking with Crystal
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More