- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 125ml yellowbox honey
- 125g dijon mustard
- 2 tbs thickened cream
- 4 pork scotch fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 green cabbage, core remove, leaves shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, core remove, leaves shredded
- 125g (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- preheat grill to medium. combine honey and mustard in a jug. combine 80ml (1/3 cup) of honey mixture with cream in a bowl.
- place pork in a baking dish. add garlic to remaining honey mixture and pour over pork. set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- remove pork from marinade and place on wire rack over a baking tray. cook pork under preheated grill for 3 - 4 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
- meanwhile, combine green and red cabbage, mayonnaise, parsley and caraway seeds in large bowl
- serve pork with honey mustard sauce, coleslaw and slice of bread
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Taste of CenturyLink
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More