- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 x 2 x 1/2-inch meat pieces (chicken, pork, beef or ham)
- Honey or jalape�o jelly (optional)
- 1 package refrigerator biscuits
- 2 x 2 x 1/2-inch cheese pieces
- Flatten each biscuit. Place meat and cheese on each biscuit. Put a dab of honey or pepper jelly in also, if desired. Wrap biscuit around the meat and cheese, sealing all edges. Place on greased cookie sheet and brush each dipper with melted butter or margarine. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until nicely browned. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More