- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb cream cheese - room temperature
- 1/4 c mayo (I use best foods)
- 1 12 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. diced chives
- 1/2 c. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1T butter
- 1t tabasco sauce, or to taste
- salt to taste
- Your choice of dipping crackers or bread
- Whip cream cheese and mayo until fluffy with either hand or stand mixer.
- Add artichoke hearts, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Add chives, cheese, and tabasco sauce.
- Spread into shallow oven safe dish, sprinkling panko over top, and dotting with butter.
- Heat at 350 for 1/2 an hour or until panko is golden.
- Let cool for a few minutes - I can usually never wait and I end up burning the heck out of my mouth!
NotesI love this dip, and while it is wonderful while hot, it is also great cold - easier to dip while it is warm, and you have to use a spreader when it cools.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More