- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI love this dip, and while it is wonderful while hot, it is also great cold - easier to dip while it is warm, and you have to use a spreader when it cools.
- 1 lb cream cheese - room temperature
- 1/4 c mayo (I use best foods)
- 1 12 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. diced chives
- 1/2 c. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1T butter
- 1t tabasco sauce, or to taste
- salt to taste
- Your choice of dipping crackers or bread
- Whip cream cheese and mayo until fluffy with either hand or stand mixer.
- Add artichoke hearts, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Add chives, cheese, and tabasco sauce.
- Spread into shallow oven safe dish, sprinkling panko over top, and dotting with butter.
- Heat at 350 for 1/2 an hour or until panko is golden.
- Let cool for a few minutes - I can usually never wait and I end up burning the heck out of my mouth!