- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
Backstorymy girlfriend has been making it for years and shared the recipe. we call it crack dip because you can't stop eating it. I have passed it on to a few friends and everyone loves it. she found it on allrecipes.com
- 2-8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayo
- 4 oz can of diced chilis
- 2 oz can jalapeno diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- transfer mixture to a 9 in pie dish
- top with parmesan cheese
- bake in oven until parmesan cheese browns.
- in a hurry microwave for 3min or til cheese is melted