- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2-8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayo
- 4 oz can of diced chilis
- 2 oz can jalapeno diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- transfer mixture to a 9 in pie dish
- top with parmesan cheese
- bake in oven until parmesan cheese browns.
- in a hurry microwave for 3min or til cheese is melted
Notesmy girlfriend has been making it for years and shared the recipe. we call it crack dip because you can't stop eating it. I have passed it on to a few friends and everyone loves it. she found it on allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Naked Macaron
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More