- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2-8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayo
- 4 oz can of diced chilis
- 2 oz can jalapeno diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- transfer mixture to a 9 in pie dish
- top with parmesan cheese
- bake in oven until parmesan cheese browns.
- in a hurry microwave for 3min or til cheese is melted
Notesmy girlfriend has been making it for years and shared the recipe. we call it crack dip because you can't stop eating it. I have passed it on to a few friends and everyone loves it. she found it on allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More