- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can your choice refried beans
- 1 t chili powder
- 1t garlic tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mexican cheese
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- chips of your choice - I like Fritos Scoops
- Mix beans, chili powder, tabasco sauce and cream cheese.
- Heat in sauce pan over low heat until fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and add shredded cheese.
- Pour into bowl, and top with sour cream.
- Dip in and enjoy!
NotesThis recipe actually developed from a good friend of my brother's in high school, Joey Baker - these boys didn't cook anything else, but Joey made one mean bean dip!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More