- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦3 cans of kidney beans
- ◦1 red bell pepper – diced
- ◦1 yellow bell pepper – diced
- ◦½ red onion – diced
- ◦1 small bunch of parsley – chopped
- ◦2 lemons – juiced
- ◦1 tbs olive oil
- ◦salt to taste
- 1.Start off with draining and rinsing the kidney beans, then toss them in a bowl or tupperware.
- 2.Mix in your diced bell peppers, onion, and parsley.
- 3.Drizzle the olive oil and mix well.
- 4.Add desired amount of lemon. I love lemon so I will use two or more lemons.
- 5.Salt to taste.
Noteskidney bean salad recipe is an easy, healthy salad or side dish. This salad is delicious and makes a great lunch. This salad is gestational diabetes friendly as well. This salad is perfect for hot weather. So try this tasty kidney bean salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More