- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 kg of lamb, cut in medium size portions (preferably choose leg)
- 4 spoons butter
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt Pepper
- For the sauce
- 500 grams strained yoghurt
- 2 glasses milk
- 1 spoon corn flour
- 4 eggs
- Season the lamb pieces with salt and pepper. Place them in a saucepan and add garlic, lemon juice, butter and one glass of water.
- Bring to boil and then let the meat simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove lamb from saucepan and place it in a baking pan.
- Strain the meat's sauce and pour it in the baking pan.
- Let the meat bake in 190 C for 1 hour.
- 10 minutes before the end of time start preparing the yoghurt sauce.
- Mix in a bowl all the necessary ingredients.
- Spread the mixture on top of the baking pan and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve hot
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Sailstad Family Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More