- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 kg of lamb, cut in medium size portions (preferably choose leg)
- 4 spoons butter
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt Pepper
- For the sauce
- 500 grams strained yoghurt
- 2 glasses milk
- 1 spoon corn flour
- 4 eggs
- Season the lamb pieces with salt and pepper. Place them in a saucepan and add garlic, lemon juice, butter and one glass of water.
- Bring to boil and then let the meat simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove lamb from saucepan and place it in a baking pan.
- Strain the meat's sauce and pour it in the baking pan.
- Let the meat bake in 190 C for 1 hour.
- 10 minutes before the end of time start preparing the yoghurt sauce.
- Mix in a bowl all the necessary ingredients.
- Spread the mixture on top of the baking pan and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve hot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More