- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup rice, sprinkled evenly in 9 x 13 greased pan
- 1 pkg dry onion soup, sprinkled over rice
- 6 to 8 chicken breast spread out over the rice in the pan
- Salt and pepper the chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup mixed with 1 can of water
- Pour over the contents in the pan.
- Sprinkle paprika on the top.
- Bake 2 hours or until done, at 350 degrees. Cover pan last 1/2 hour and reduce heat to 325 degrees.
NotesEasy to put together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More