- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup rice, sprinkled evenly in 9 x 13 greased pan
- 1 pkg dry onion soup, sprinkled over rice
- 6 to 8 chicken breast spread out over the rice in the pan
- Salt and pepper the chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup mixed with 1 can of water
- Pour over the contents in the pan.
- Sprinkle paprika on the top.
- Bake 2 hours or until done, at 350 degrees. Cover pan last 1/2 hour and reduce heat to 325 degrees.
NotesEasy to put together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking for a CureSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More