- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 20 min plus refrigeratin
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 packages(8oz) each cream cheese,softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package(3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed cool whip topping,divided
- 2 cups frozen pound cake cubes about 1 inch
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
- 1. combine berries and sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk.
- 2. add pudding mix well
- 3. Blend in 1 1/2 cups whip cream. Spoon half into 2 1/2 qt bowl
- 4. top with cake,berries and remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours
- 5. melt chocolate, drizzle over dessert. Top with remaining cool whip.
Notesthis recipe actually came from kraft, I love strawberries and cheesecake so this combination was great and its so easy to make, hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce