LAYERED STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 20 min plus refrigeratin
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 packages(8oz) each cream cheese,softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package(3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups thawed cool whip topping,divided
- 2 cups frozen pound cake cubes about 1 inch
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. combine berries and sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk.
2. add pudding mix well
3. Blend in 1 1/2 cups whip cream. Spoon half into 2 1/2 qt bowl
4. top with cake,berries and remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours
5. melt chocolate, drizzle over dessert. Top with remaining cool whip.