- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 litres (70fl oz)
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) sugar
- 1 tablespoon citric acid or tartaric acid
- zest and juice of 8 medium lemons
- 4 cups boiding water
- Place sugar, citric or tartaric acid, lemon zest and boiling water in a large heatproof bowl. Stir until sugar has dissolves, then add lemon juice. Leave to stand overnight or until cool, then strain through a fine sieve.
- Pour into sterilised bottles and seal. The cordial can be used immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More