- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 125g (4 1/2 oz) butter, chopped
- very finely grated zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- Dissolve cornflour in lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine eggs, sugar, butter and lemon zest in a small saucepan. Add cornflour and lemon juice and whisk over a very low heat until mixture thickens. Do not allow to boil. remove from heat.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal. Keep in the fridge and use within 2 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More